
Poor Norton..he seems to have germinated just on the outside of the Pumpkin Patch...if you know what I mean..ahem..You can see he possesses some rather peculiar attributes..ears and large ones at that..are not something you see a pumpkin grow!The townspeople would come to buy their Fall decorations and sort of shudder when they walked by Norton..as he tried to hide his big ears..oh and I forgot to mention his teeth were a bit off too(or should I say out?) ...as a matter of fact..it was sort of passed around that that wasn't the only thing a bit off(again you know what I mean)..but one must say Norton was by far the sweetest most patient and kind little pumpkin in the patch...he just wanted a home..one day a Nun from Mrs. Blathersbys Orphanage saw him and knew he was just the kind of precious soul that should be cared for at the Orphanage..she tenderly picked him up and went to pay the street vendor her due.."one small coin is all he brings" yelled the street vendor in his most irritated voice.."take him out of my site"..the Matron tucked him under her cloak and walked in the cold rain back to the Orphanage..where he thrilled all the children...even those that were..ummm let's say..over the edge a bit..He is hand sculpted of the finest clay..mounted on an old sealed piece of wood..with his name on the front..NORTON..misfit-pumpkin
No comments:
Post a Comment