Friday, April 18, 2008



New Orphans Henry & James:

Henry and James have just met. Odd as it may seem the twins simply never noticed each other. Sure they often felt the awkward tug when one wanted to go left and other right. But they simply never felt the need to look over their shoulders. After all, who needs to look over their shoulders when the world is in front of them? It wasn't until Henry and James attended school together that they noticed that something was not right. You see there is always at least one annoying child in every grade school class, the always plotting, and never quiet youth who's only purpose in life is to make other childrens lives more miserable. James was such a boy, and day after day Henry would listen to James squirm in his chair, argue with other children, and mutter profanities. One day Henry had enough, it was time to tell this James a thing or two. He took a deep breath, turned his head to the left and instead of presenting his argument he exhaled in horror. A few hours later Henry and James packed their things, and headed over to MRSBO of their own accord. When Mrs. Blathersby opened the door Henry and James exclaimed in unison, "We're not right".

1 comment:

elphabainwicked said...

They are awesome!! I like your work. I found you orginally through Punkindoodleboo. I can't wait to purchase my first piece of your art.

I will check back often.

Tina